Information notice concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/20003
In accordance with Legislative Decree - June 30, 2003, No. 196 and subsequent changes, we hereby supply you all the information concerning the purposes and methods for the processing of personal and sensitive data.
This information is not valid for other web sites which might be visited through links contained in the web sites of data controller’s domain name. The data controller shall not be considered responsible for third parties’ web sites.
1. DATA CONTROLLER pursuant to Article 28 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code is ASE S.p.a.,Via Verdi 33/35, 20010 San Giorgio su Legnano (MI)in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
2. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
Personal data and identification data
Personal data shall mean any information related to natural person that is or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number. Identification data shall mean personal data allowing a subject to be identified directly (for example, name, surname, place and date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These pieces of information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, due to their own nature, may allow the user’s identification.
This data category shall including IP addresses or computers’ domain names used by users who surf the present website, the URI-mapped addresses (URI stands for Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, and so on) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computing environment of the user.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
Sending explicit voluntary e-mails to the addresses listed on the website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender email address, necessary to reply to the user’s request, and also of any other personal data.
Specific policies related to specific matters may be presented in the different pages of the present website, in connection with particular services or processing of data provided by the user.
The software applications used may contain “cookie“ technology. Cookies are primarily used to facilitate the navigation. Cookies may provide pieces of information regarding the navigation within the Site as well as enable the functioning of some services which require the identification of the user’s path through different pages of the Site.
The Cookies of the software applications are anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data. Regardless of cookies, any portal access records the type of browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Netscape), the operating system (e.g. Macintosh, Windows) the host and the visitor’s URL (Uniform Resource Locator), in addition to the data on the requested page. The user can set the browser to notify him/her when a cookie is received and then he/she can decide to delete it.
More information on cookies can be found on the websites of the browser providers.
Different types of cookies
“Cookies are divided into “session cookies“ and “persistent cookies“. Session cookies are temporarily stored in the computer memory only during a user’s browsing session and are automatically deleted from the user’s computer when the browser is closed. On the contrary, persistent cookies are stored on the computer hard drive of the visiting user until they expire. Persistent cookies are used primarily to facilitate the navigation of the site, to understand which site sections have created a number of pages and users and to supply advertising formats. Session cookies make the interaction between users and web sites faster and easier. They do not collect any information from the user’s computer and/or user’s personal data, neither keep they track of the user’s session habits. Session cookies are primarily used during authentication, authorization and surfing when it is necessary to register before browsing“.
First-party cookies are only associated with the domain that has created them;
This website uses a technical cookie that don’t require user consent and precisely a statistic cookie used directly by Data Controller to collect personal information in aggregate form: Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.) and without data sharing with the third part.
Access to information of the third part:
3. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING FOR WHICH YOU GRANT CONSENT WHERE REQUIRED (ARTICLE 23 D. LGS. 196/03.)
The personal and sensitive data voluntary provided, will be processed for the following purposes, unless otherwise notified:
- browsing this website;
- to reply to your contact request and to send you the required information;
- for hiring process purposes and to perform job contract, for training courses, internships;
- for the formalization of the candidacy, for the purpose of a possible selection;
- administrative and accounting purposes in general for the purposes of applying the provisions concerning the protection of personal data, a processing operation performed for administrative and accounting purposes shall be, by any processing operation that is related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, irrespective of the nature of the processed data. The above mentioned purposes apply, in particular, to in-house organizational activities, to activities aimed at fulfilling contractual and pre-contractual obligations and informational activities.
4. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING - DATA RETENTION
The personal data processing will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons duly appointed in accordance with the provisions of Art. 31 and following of D.Lgs. 196/03. Personal Data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5. COMMUNICATION AND DATA DIFFUSION
Your personal data will not be disseminated. Data may be disclosed to Companies contractually tied to ASE S.p.a., abroad in the European Union, according to and for the effect of Section 42 L. Decree No. 196/2003. Personal data could be transferred abroad out of European Union according to and for the effect of Section 43 and 44 lett. b) L. Decree No. 196/2003, in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties in the following categories:
- providers of services for the management of the IT system used by ASE S.p.a. and telecommunications networks;
- firms or companies relevant to service or consultation’s contracts;
- competent authorities to execute the relevant laws and / or requirements of public bodies, on request;
- personal data could be transferred to commercial information companies for the evaluation of solvency and payment habits and/or to other subjects for debts collection,
Entities in the above categories are considered data processor, or are acting independently as data controller. The list of data controller is constantly updated and is available at the registered office of ASE S.p.a.. Any further communication and disclosure will only be with your express consent.
6. NATURE OF UNDERWRITING AND REFUSAL
Except for what specified about navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of personal data is optional but necessary. In the event of absent data, ASE S.p.a. may not be able to provide the services or to take advantages of the Data Controller’s services.
7. RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating , or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in violation of the law, and you can object for legitimate reasons to their processing. When contacting the Data Controller you are asked to provide your email address, name, address or phone number, to enable the correcting handling of your request.
Updating date: 19th of July, 2016